On live: 20190704
- Global contacts from MyiCentrex are now searchable
- Devices with plan extension are now searchable
- Added support for callback in queues (ACD-queue)
- Improved search feature.
- Improved search speed for user with many contacts
- More predictable search results.
- Fixed an issue where activity status would not restore after the activity has expired.
- Fixed an issue where chat input text was removed after chat window had been minimized, when commenting on a message.
- Fixed an issue where the first incoming call after starting the desktop application would not play a ringtone.
- Match incoming calls to contacts even if the contact phone number is stored without country code.
- Fix share dropbox files on android.
- Show date and time for activities expiring tomorrow or later.
- Allow myself to be removed from exchange calendar events.
- Fixed an issue where connecting an exchange account would say 'this account is already connected'.
- Fixed an issue where sending a too large attachment with a gmail account would fail without showing an error message.
- Fixed an issue where the text input in 'reply to' would disappear after the window had been minimized.
- Improved support for copying phone numbers from contacts.
- Improved support for reconnecting calls on iOS.
- Fixed an issue where resuming a paused call could take an excessive amount of time.
Major dependency updates
Apps to be updated
- Jabra Engage 75
- Freezes up if triggering states (hang-up/parking/unparking) through the headset buttons too closely after each other.
- Need to wait for the headset to announce the mute state before setting a new one.
- Freezes up if hanging up an attended transfer with the headset multi-function button.
- Hanging up an active call and answering an incoming call through the headset results in that the new call gets hung up after a couple of seconds.
- This is due to an SDK issue where physical button events are triggered when programmatically setting states.
- Jabra Evolve 65
- Busylight is sometimes not turned off due to a failure to lock the device in the SDK.
- Jabra Pro 935
- Mute state gets out-of-sync sometimes
- Sometimes gets unresponsive during call
- After a hang-up in an attended transfer, you need to wait until the headset speaks before being able to make an action with the headset.
- When switching between calls, the headset can set switch between multiple mute states before setting the final one.
- Inserting new device so multiple devices are connected to the same application might impact the headset event emitter. The best course of action is to restart the application.
- No support for Jabra wireless headsets connected through USB.
- If toggling on the Jabra headset during a call, you need to wait until a new call before the headset is responding to call actions.
- Number conversion is not working on some known cases (Voicemail etc)
- Multiple step transfer is not working yet
- Mexed mobile calling a queue and then pick-up-here will show agent name/number instead of queue.